This highly productive property on the outskirts of town depicts real country living and presents an opportunity for a small farming enterprise while experiencing the peace and warmth of a country
community. Zoned R2 low density residential for future development.• Beautiful rural setting – easy drive to Goulburn, Canberra and
• Double brick and rendered 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, open
plan living with cathedral ceilings and lots of natural light
formal lounge and office
• Original features tastefully complimented with recent renovation
• Exceptional Water- 10,000gallon per hour bore plus 2 large dams
• Spacious artists gallery and sculpture studio with large double
• 3 phase power, Double brick workshop with veterinary room
• Under cover cattle facilities, veterinary crush and concrete based
• 3 bay machinery shed with carport. Hay shed
• Suitable small stud, horses, cattle, sheep or horticulture.
“Cloverleigh”, formerly a productive commercial orchard and Murray Grey cattle stud is a unique property with many uses and opportunities. Abundant water and fertile soils provide scope for horticulture or viticulture. The art gallery was formerly a farm produce cool room. The double brick buildings are easily converted to accommodation (STCA). You are only restricted by your imagination.
For Sale: Expressions of Interest
Best Offer www. Saleezy.com.au Guide from $1.1m
Contact Allan McDonald 0428 482 425 or Greg Wall 0427 887 429