Licensed Real Estate Agent at REMAX Precision
Passionate and enthusiastic about Real Estate, Aaron believes that just being honest, reliable and straightforward are the key reasons why he is making an impact on the current market place.
In March 2005 Aaron made the decision to make a total career change and switch from being a qualified Electrician working in the Mining Sector to become a Real Estate Agent, to which he had no previous experience in the field apart from dealings while building his own Real Estate portfolio.
11 Years on Aaron has become one of the leaders in his field and he believes personal and repeat referrals are constantly continuing to rise due to his successful, personalised and dedicated service in the market place.
During Aaron’s time with RE/MAX he has won many prestigious awards within the RE/MAX network but 2012 through to current has certainly proven to be the most outstanding. His team was awarded Number 1 for the highest number of sales transactions handled in the year within Australia and Number 5 Internationally for 2012 and Number 2 for the highest number of sales transactions handled in the year within Australia for 2013, 2014 & 2015 plus also receiving the Titanium Club award for 2015.
“Bringing any sale to a successful conclusion involves both the seller and the buyer, with agents as the experienced professionals to mediate and negotiate along the way, and the relationship amongst sellers, buyers and sales specialists plays an active part in property exchanging hands. 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 has proven Aaron has great respect for the seller and buyer needs; Aaron appreciates the research they do before they come to us, and fully understand the trust they place in us.”
Just some of the awards Aaron has achieved during his 11 years with RE/MAX Precision in the RE/MAX network include:
• Ranked Number 2 Team In Australia 2013, 2014 & 2015 for Transactions
• Ranked Number 1 Team In Australia 2012 for Transactions
• Ranked Number 5 Team Internationally for 2012 for Transactions
• Ranked in Top 10 Teams In Australia 2010 & 2011 for Settled Sales
• Ranked in Top 20 Individuals in Australia 2007,2008 & 2009 for settled sales
• Ranked in Top 10 Individuals in Australia 2006 for settled sales
• RE/MAX Australasian Platinum Club 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
• RE/MAX Australasian Titanium Club 2015
• RE/MAX Hall Of Fame 2010.
CONTACT Aaron Thompson